2019 Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Scholarship Applications Are Now Available
Applications for the the 2019 Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Scholarship are now available! Pick one up at any Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union branch, or in the Guidance Counselor Office at these area high schools:
- Mater Dei
- Signature School
Deadline for Submissions is April 5th, 2019.
Type of Scholarship
Seven nonrenewable $1,000.00 scholarships will be awarded annually with $500.00 for each semester beginning with the fall term. All scholarship money will be distributed directly to the school and applied towards tuition, books, and fees only. If the student discontinues full-time enrollment after the fall term, the remaining $500.00 will not be awarded.
The following materials are required:
- The application is to be completed by the student, parents, and counselor.
- A typed essay no longer than two doubled-spaced pages must be submitted. The essay must be written on either of the following topics:
- Describe the kind of person you would like to be in 10 years.
- What high school course has been most significant to you as you prepare for college and your future.
- Two letters of reference. Only one letter may be from a teacher or counselor.
- A copy of your 2018-2019 Student Aid Report.
Applicant must be planning to attend an accredited institution of higher learning for at least the coming year in a full-time undergraduate capacity.
Applicant must meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- A graduating senior that is currently enrolled in a Vanderburgh County High School;
- And/or a graduating senior that is a current member and has been a member in good standing at Diamond Valley Federal Credit Unionfor at least one year by the scholarship application deadline;
- And/Or a graduating senior who’s parent/guardian or grandparent is a current member and has been a member in good standing at Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union for at least one year by the scholarship application deadline.
Immediate relatives (including children, step children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, parents) of Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union officials and employees are not eligible.
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union’s Scholarship Committee will be responsible for choosing the most qualified recipients, based on scholastic merit and financial need. Upon selection, winners will be contacted by representative of Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union’s Scholarship Committee. All scholarship winners will be published on the Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Facebook page and website.
Or Scan The QR Code:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS APRIL 5th, 2019!