DVFCU App Update - August 21st, 2018
The DVFCU Mobile App has been updated and is packed with even MORE time-saving features!
Those features include:
- Ability to update Bill Pay Payee Information
- Ability to delete Payees
- Single Sign-On Access for our credit card site. When you click on the Visa Credit Card it takes you into www.gotomycard.com without entering a separate password. You can view your credit card online through the App instead of having to sign on through our full website.
- Ability to be made aware when a loan became past due and the amount that is due.
- Additional information is available such as loan rates, savings account rates, Year-to-Date Interest on the accounts and loans as well as Previous Year Interest paid/earned.
- Enhanced check deposit experience with improvements to image capture, camera view, and accessibility.
- Check deposits that are held for review may now show an explanatory message on the confirmation screen.
- Our locations map also includes Fee-Free ATMs that are near you through the Alliance One network. So if you're across town or across the country, you can find a fee-free ATM right in the DVFCU app.
If you have your smartphone set to download app updates automatically, you won't have to do anything to get this update! Once you open the DVFCU app you will notice 5 new messages telling you all about these new features!
If your smartphone isn't set up to update automatically, you can visit the DVFCU App page on our website and download the update through the App Market for your device.
If you need any help using the app, feel free to call and speak with one of our Member Services Reps at (812) 425-5152. If you enjoy our app or have a feature suggestion, let us know by leaving a review on the Android or Apple App Stores!