Our Focus Is On You: COVID 19 Preparedness
A Message to Our Members
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union is financially strong and is well positioned to assist members at this difficult time.
As our community, state, nation and world face the challenges, uncertainty and fear of combating the spread of the COVID-19 virus I want to take a moment to inform you that Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union is taking appropriate measures to help protect the health of our members and staff while continuing to offer all essential banking services.
As prescribed by our Business Continuity and Pandemic Response Plan we have;
- implemented enhanced sanitation measures.
- suspended all business travel for our staff.
- communicated with key partners, vendors and service providers to ensure plans are in place to mitigate possible supply chain and service disruptions.
- Identified key staff who will be able to serve our members and support operations remotely from home.
- formulated a plan to ensure continued operations and member access to services in the event of reduced staffing levels.
It has become clear that social distancing and avoiding large groups of people will be a key component of the effort to stop the virus and protect those citizens at greater risk. With this in mind I want to remind our members of the banking options we provide that do not require face to face contact such as:
- drive ups,
- direct deposit,
- on-line banking,
- mobile banking,
- remote deposit capture,
- member services, e-services and lending call centers.
I strongly encourage you to consider the use of these services during this public health crisis.
For those DVFCU members who may be experiencing temporary financial difficulties as a result of the COVID-19 virus we are offering;
- the waiving of early termination fees for those members with a need to utilize funds invested in share certificates.
- a fee free skip-a-pay arrangement for the deferment of one payment of any consumer loan (auto, motorsport, personal) which is currently no more than 30 days past due.
- short term personal loans through our Credit Builder Program.
We are also committed to assist those members who may not immediately qualify for assistance through these initiatives and will work with you on a case by case basis in an effort to help you address your unique needs.
**UPDATE April 3rd, 2020** Due to hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to offer our valued members an opportunity for relief. During the month of April 2020 we will be providing an automatic Skip-A-Pay if your DVFCU Visa qualifies. Please note finance charges will continue to accrue at the normal rate.
Updates will continue to be posted to both our social media and website. Questions may be directed to Questions@dv-fcu.org or you may phone us at 812-425-5152 for direct assistance.
President & CEO