7 Easy Ways To Give Your Kids A Financial Education
- Take your kids with you on your next visit to Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union!
- Let them watch you balance your checkbook.
- Show your kids how you pay your bills so they know that electricity, water, gas, phones and cable all cost money.
- Give them a budget for an item they want, and let them choose which one to buy.
- Let your kids work to pay for an expensive gadget or a special trip they really want.
- Help them open their own small business.
- Let your kids see you occasionally leave a store without buying anything
Category: Credit Union News